Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Graham Silverstone Time Zone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
Graham Silverstone Time Zone?

Hey guys, I was on the Bernard Watch Co. website when I saw this deal on their homepage. I've spoken to a few people at Graham ADs in the past about the watches, but I was never truly interested until now. After looking for a little bit, the cheapest I found this watch elsewhere was for around $2,800; I'm finding it difficult not to pull the trigger on this one. Does anybody care to further educate me on Graham watches or give their opinion on whether I should or should not buy this watch? Thanks in advance.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the heads up. Super good deal on those watches.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
Yea man, no problem.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Too late. For anybody wondering, if there even were any of you, I didn't purchase the watch. It was unbelievable how I could not find even one owner review or wrist-shot; not only that but I couldn't even find one of those watches for sale used, and they were released around November of 2010. That was very worrying. Also, it's embarrassing how much Graham watches depreciate, even though I couldn't figure out why... Brand new watches selling for nearly 75% off.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
75% off a Chronofighter, I'd do that!