Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Pretending to be a Pilot!......

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pretending to be a Pilot!......

.....Something a little different for you!
I had the opportunity to visit a very special museum on Tuesday, in Paris!
Musee Air + Espace, Le Bourget Airport, Paris (more to come on that later!)

Amongst many stunning aircraft, from all eras, this particular aircraft from the 1950's caught my eye, do you know why?!

Name:  IMG_9193.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  205.1 KB

....yes, its an F-84F Thunderstreak, but the 'whole' aircraft, as opposed to the 'cockpit' at the B&R HQ, Paris!

Got me thinking though!!!
Name:  IMG_9219.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  149.0 KB

'POW' indeed!!
.....which then led to this!

Name:  IMG_9227.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  140.5 KB
Name:  IMG_9230.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  147.6 KB
Name:  IMG_9229.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  162.8 KB

Name:  IMG_9234.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  219.6 KB
...the 2012 Basel BR01 'Novelties' in all their glory!!

Name:  IMG_9192.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  143.8 KB
...the 'Thunderstreak' amongst friends!

A magnificent Aviation Museum, the best I have ever visited, will be hard to beat this, but I will try!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the show!!

THANKS for looking.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
love that Turn Coordinator

more REAL pictures of it please

Old 05-03-2012, 05:20 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
been there several times already as well
like it!
Have you seen the movies in the movie room?

the Altimeter rocks!!
great pieces!

Old 05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I need that turn co ordinator..when is it available and what is the price?

Old 05-03-2012, 07:16 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
3200€ from what I`ve read

Old 05-05-2012, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
awesome, br01 altimeter would be my choice

Old 05-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
I need that turn co ordinator..when is it available and what is the price?
yup

sold

my next watch

Old 05-05-2012, 01:21 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool post Simon!!

Old 05-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool thread!

Old 05-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
when those models will be avalaible in shops?

Quick Reply: Pretending to be a Pilot!......