Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Bell & Ross at Baselworld 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post Bell & Ross at Baselworld 2012

Bell & Ross at Baselworld 2012

This is my selection of what grabbed my attention, caught my eye, in particular.

For the four times I have been to Baselworld (Since 2009), this, in my opinion, is the best collection launched by Bell & Ross.

In terms of the watches and their styles, to the colours, and the complications, this has been a truly great year.

There is something for everyone!!

BR01 Horizon

BR01 Altimeter

BR01 Turn Coordinator

BR03-92 Commando
(also BR02-94)

BR123 Vintage Commando
at 41mm (also 126 version)

BR126 Vintage Phantom
at 41mm (also 123 version)

BR126 Vintage Black bezel
at 41mm

WW1 Heure Sautante
Platinum case
at 42mm

WW1 Heure Sautante
Rose Gold case
at 42mm

WW1 Argentium
with Silver dial
at 41mm

WW1 Chronograph Monopusher
with Ivory dial
at 45mm

WW1 Chronograph Monopusher
with Heritage dial
at 45mm

Vintage WW2 Regulator Heritage
sandblasted case in grey PVD
at 49mm

.....Thanks for looking.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:43 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I like the turn co ordinator

Old 03-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, some seriously cool pieces from Baselworld! I especially love the Altimeter.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
they'r all beautiful.
thanks for share.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
That WW1 Chronograph Monopusher with Heritage dial at 45mm is the tits!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty much all are good looking

Old 03-26-2012, 11:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Simon thanks for this mate, amazing new pieces!

Old 03-27-2012, 07:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
CHEERS, Guys!!!

Yes, particularly great year for B&R, the best in a long time, in my opinion!!

MORE pics to come!!!!

Old 03-27-2012, 08:29 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
I like the turn co ordinator
yeah,..you know redundancy and stuff...

Old 03-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DrewII is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Wow, some seriously cool pieces from Baselworld! I especially love the Altimeter.

have a look at the new IWC Pilot XVII. dial features are very similar.

Quick Reply: Bell & Ross at Baselworld 2012