Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Nixon watches?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
I've actually got a Nixon Chronicle. Polished with blue face and brown leather band. It's a nice watch for being what it is. But yeah, it's not exactly small.

Old 02-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
These were taken a while back, but might give you an idea of size.

My Nixon next to my Breitling SuperOcean.

Nixon on my wrist:

Last edited by All We'll Drive; 02-02-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Most of my Nixons are some of the best watches I've owned.

Nixon No.4
By far the most durable and wearable watch I've owned
Nixon SuperSport SS
Works flawlessly but the paint on the inside started flaking for some reason
Nixon Ticket
Lightweight, simple, never had a problem
Nixon Banks
Has been great for every day business occasions. The second hand stopped working even though it still keeps accurate time
Nixon Scout
By far the most comfortable but wasn't that exciting. I'm over the whole punk wristband style of it too
Nixon "I cant remember the name of"
Which is fine with me because it was absolutely horrible, didn't keep accurate time, was a pain in the ass to take on or off. I regret that one
Nixon 51-30
My favorite by far. Always getting compliments and it's the G55 of watches (in it's price range)
And this is it on my wrist:

Honestly, it's kind of a hit or miss not with a batch of Nixons but with which one you get. I will continue to buy them and wear them.

Last edited by Scootypuff Jr.; 02-04-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
Thats pretty cool. I'd bet no one asks you for the time with one of those on, because they can probably already see it. lol

Old 02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
Thats pretty cool. I'd bet no one asks you for the time with one of those on, because they can probably already see it. lol
I actually make the joke that I took the clock off my wall and put it on my wrist.

Old 02-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
I have two nixons : a player and a melhor. They're solid watches, nice design, always get compliment about them! I would totally recommand the brand.

Sadly though, most of them are HUGE (for my small wrist).

Old 02-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by dante71
I have two nixons : a player and a melhor. They're solid watches, nice design, always get compliment about them! I would totally recommand the brand.

Sadly though, most of them are HUGE (for my small wrist).
Just go with it. Most people won't know any better

My participation in this thread signifies my dedication to Nixon watches.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
always liked them but they are too big for my wrist unfortunately

Old 02-21-2012, 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fetamy is an unknown quantity at this point
Found watches here but seems to me expensive. Any one know a supplier cheaper than this?

Old 02-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
I've got one that i've had for about 3 years. I love it, nice cheap little time piece (mine was about $150 on sale). Actually looking to get a new one as mine got dinged up in a bar scuffle about 1.5 years ago (and my 1 year old seemed to misplace it a few days ago).

I've found Amazon generally has the best prices.

Last edited by HBdirtbag; 02-21-2012 at 08:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Nixon watches?