Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My first new watch purchase. YG Daytona Paul Newman Dial

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My first new watch purchase. YG Daytona Paul Newman Dial

Purchased my first BRAND NEW watch today!

The watch is GORGEOUS. I was considering a RG daytona but after seeing it in person I felt it was very feminine and knew it was not for me (it is gorgeous thou). My brother has the YG daytona Black face which is more dressy, the Newman dial definitely looks sportier and more casual. Sold my SS black face daytona as I never wore it. I started with a WG black face and just didnt enjoy my SS as much. I enjoyed the weight of the gold.

Today is my brother's bday and he got a bag of Cuban Cohiba Cigars for everyone at his dinner. I took one home and will smoke it with my new watch on in celebration of his 30th and my first new watch purchase!

Last edited by Stryke; 01-12-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Nice looking watch

congrats on the purchase

Old 01-12-2012, 05:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Love it man, dial is perfect.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:59 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect, enjoy it.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:59 AM
MrV
Teamspeed Member
MrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enough
Wow, perfect watch

Old 01-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! Safari and YG Daytona make for a perfect setup. Ever try wearing your watches on your left hand?

Old 01-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Very nice daytona, congrats.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GregV
Love it! Safari and YG Daytona make for a perfect setup. Ever try wearing your watches on your left hand?
I have tried but there are 2 reason I won't. I broke my left wrist twice snowboarding, so there is a massive calcium deposit on the outside of the wrist bone and this will not let a watch sit correctly. It either is pushed up against my wrist or has to be far down. Two I think I would beat the hell out of the watch being a lefty. Whenever I need to write or do anything I would prob hit the watch much more often.

played around with the iphone camera

Old 01-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
Nice looking watch. Very shiny and extravagent.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SATURN_rob
Nice looking watch. Very shiny and extravagent.
There is no question the gold is extravagant. With an hour of wearing it I was sitting next to a lady and she leaned of and said gorgeous watch. LOL Same thing happend when I wore my brothers YG Black face daytona. That is actually the one thing I dislike about it. Its very flashy but I LOVE the watch

Quick Reply: My first new watch purchase. YG Daytona Paul Newman Dial