Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Exquisite Timepieces Naples, Fl

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Exquisite Timepieces Naples, Fl

Anyone in the Florida area ever hear of them or purchase anything from them?

http://exquisitetimepieces.com/aboutus.php

Old 01-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Stop buying watches and pick up the swb already

Old 01-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Stop buying watches and pick up the swb already
swb? Single White Bisexual? yeah h20, do what he says.

I have a buddy who lives in Naples, I'll ask him about the shop and get back to you on this thread.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
73RS > the next 10 to 15 watches you are going to be buying over the next 12 months.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Which piece????????

Old 01-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
73RS > the next 10 to 15 watches you are going to be buying over the next 12 months.
LOL
Yes and where do I park it?
I get no grief from family with a new watch. Add a new car to 18 and....well......I've got too many cars. I'd have to buy 15 $30k watches to get to that black one

Old 01-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^simple solution. Sell any car that you have not driven in the past 24 months that is not gaining any value. I bet you can get rid of several cars that way. 73RS should be an easy sell to the family. Its cool beyond belief. Its a piece of automotive history. It is a great investment. Do I need to go on???

Old 01-11-2012, 02:29 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
^ Nooo. That means he's going to sell his 964, which I will not allow. And don't think I won't use my powers to stop such silly ideas.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by BigE
^simple solution. Sell any car that you have not driven in the past 24 months that is not gaining any value. I bet you can get rid of several cars that way. 73RS should be an easy sell to the family. Its cool beyond belief. Its a piece of automotive history. It is a great investment. Do I need to go on???
Nope an easy sell to the family is the wife's new kitchen and house remodel...... Which starts next month.

I'm taking donations now. I've set up a PayPal account.
helph20skiermakehishousemobetta@ineedcashola.com

Hani the piece isn't much and it's used so I'm 90% sure I won't get it. It's cool looking and priced where my wife was on the watch she bought me for Christmas that was too small so this would replace it.

I'll post pics if I go for it.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by jox
^ Nooo. That means he's going to sell his 964, which I will not allow. And don't think I won't use my powers to stop such silly ideas.

964 isn't worth anywhere near what it is worth to me. Wife said don't move it anywhere but the lift at the Hangar.

Quick Reply: Exquisite Timepieces Naples, Fl