Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

A touch of class from Vacheron

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I've loved the Overseas ever since I first saw it. I always held the titanium as my favourite but this pic rly makes me reconsider. Looks amazing!

Old 12-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by brabusk8
Stunning watch looked up the Overseas chronograph and its awesome, hope one day I can afford it lol.

I like ur dress shirts in the photos as well. any details?
Try QUEST in Sausalito.

You're in Tiburon... small world; we had brunch at Sam's yesterday!

Old 12-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!

Old 12-29-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
Vacheron is the business! Very nice. Like the chocolate too

Old 12-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Nice watches

Old 12-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Ha, I got the card, but no chocolates, got those a few years ago. They sent me gifts for the first couple of years, and now they just send cards. Very cool of them to do even that.

Old 12-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Ara, it was you who directed me to Westime to view the Overseas... it was all down-hill from there. But thanks!

Old 12-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to say you paid 20 bucks too much for your watches but they've realized it and sent chocolates

Good on them!

Old 12-31-2011, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Classy indeed! Nice watches... Seems everyone was distracted by something in the bad ground. For me it was the cap. Do you have a Falcon? Cheers to you!

Old 12-31-2011, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by falb
Classy indeed! Nice watches... Seems everyone was distracted by something in the bad ground. For me it was the cap. Do you have a Falcon? Cheers to you!
I wish... my father owned a 1960 Ford Falcon. Does that count? LOL

Last edited by JAMS; 12-31-2011 at 01:37 AM.

Quick Reply: A touch of class from Vacheron