Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

FS: JLC Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
FS: JLC Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph

Watch is complete with box and papers as well as both original straps. It is worn but in good condition, a few scratches but nothing deep and no dings.

$8000 shipped from LA.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
what is the size of the bezel? it looks amazing...

GLWS!!

Old 11-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
i think its about 46mm

Old 11-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
46.3 mm. Wears about the same as a 44mm Panerai.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
oh man, I may have to consider doing this...

Old 11-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
sold!

to the man with a lot of passport stamps

Old 11-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
professional looking piece. v nice

Old 01-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Just wanted to let folks know that Steve was a great pleasure to deal with on the transaction and was kind enough to drop the watch off at my hotel during the busy holiday (was in LA over xmas) family weekend.

The watch came exactly as described and has hardly left my wrist the past few weeks. I even figured out how to set the time on it

I only wish I could pick up that Hautlence he is selling as well.

g

Old 01-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sheynk
Just wanted to let folks know that Steve was a great pleasure to deal with on the transaction and was kind enough to drop the watch off at my hotel during the busy holiday (was in LA over xmas) family weekend.

The watch came exactly as described and has hardly left my wrist the past few weeks. I even figured out how to set the time on it

I only wish I could pick up that Hautlence he is selling as well.

g
Congrats on the purchase, Gary! That is awesome watch!

Old 01-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kpai81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
congrats !! wear it in good health

Quick Reply: FS: JLC Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph