Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

AP Roo on my wrist!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 02:02 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf

Old 10-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I could name a few

I know people who are very rich that wear fakes because they just don't care. Probably don't have much appreciation or respect for watch making.

Then there are those who just don't have the money but want to appear like they do.

My friend showed me this site and we were just curious about them so I ordered one to see what it was all about. I have wanted an AP ROO Safari for a long time But have never been able to see one in person. So I thought it was a good investment to wear this for a bit and see if I really like it before dropping 17,000+ on a real one.

Old 10-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
I could name a few

I know people who are very rich that wear fakes because they just don't care. Probably don't have much appreciation or respect for watch making.

Then there are those who just don't have the money but want to appear like they do.

My friend showed me this site and we were just curious about them so I ordered one to see what it was all about. I have wanted an AP ROO Safari for a long time But have never been able to see one in person. So I thought it was a good investment to wear this for a bit and see if I really like it before dropping 17,000+ on a real one.
I disagree.
Rich people that don't respect appreciate or care about the piece won't wear a fake one unless they are trying to front they are rich. Rich people that don't care wear a $80 Timex or nothing at all.

Why wear a ripoff of a good timepiece if you don't want someone to notice? No way they don't.

I can't afford 100's of pieces but my love of watches doesn't make me want one on my wrist if it's not real.

Old 10-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
I can sorta get behind the desire to try it out on the wrist before committing to the real thing argument.

Old 10-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
^ just go to the store and try it on

Old 10-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I disagree.
Rich people that don't respect appreciate or care about the piece won't wear a fake one unless they are trying to front they are rich. Rich people that don't care wear a $80 Timex or nothing at all.

Why wear a ripoff of a good timepiece if you don't want someone to notice? No way they don't.

I can't afford 100's of pieces but my love of watches doesn't make me want one on my wrist if it's not real.

This. Rich people who don't care don't buy watches that look like something that is worth $20k.

Old 10-22-2011, 03:04 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Having been a kunt hair away from being burned on a "best replica made" watch I bought as genuine in the past, this truly furiates me - I am semi-disappointed this thread doesn't violate any rules, because I want to throw it the feck out and hand out infractions like they are cupcakes.

Old 10-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Having been a kunt hair away from being burned on a "best replica made" watch I bought as genuine in the past, this truly furiates me - I am semi-disappointed this thread doesn't violate any rules, because I want to throw it the feck out and hand out infractions like they are cupcakes.
U da moderator

Old 10-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well sorry. Didn't mean to offend anybody. If somebody tried selling a fake as a real they should be prosecuted. It is illegal and is theft.

I was just sharing my experience. Probably better to know about them so nobody gets ripped off.

All my watches are authentic besides this and it was more for the fun and my curiosity about replicas and my desire to get a feel for the watch.

I have also learned about websites that are stictly dedicated to replicas and there are people who solely ect replicas which I find extremely strange. I've have also found people who own an authentic and replica version of the same watch They store the authentic and Wear the replica.

I'm a fairly active member here and just sharing what I have found.

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 10-22-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
I bet your gt3 is a Fiero kit car.

Quick Reply: AP Roo on my wrist!