Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Rolex Daytona Black Mother of Pearl/Roman Numerals for Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I was able to shrink the pics and upload them.

Attached Images      
Old 10-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
GLWS.

zzzspeed is good people, guys. Anybody that hands me the keys to their GT2 is OK in my book!

Old 10-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks J for the kind words. Anytime you want to drive it let me know. That was a very nice secluded rode you took us on. Rare in SD.

Barrister, I appreciate it. Thanks

Old 10-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bump. Ready to negotiate!

Old 10-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
GLWS.

zzzspeed is good people, guys. Anybody that hands me the keys to their GT2 is OK in my book!
I second Axxlrod on this. Buy with confidence, Mr zzzspeed is good people!

Do I get the keys to the GT2 next time I'm in SD now?

Old 10-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
I second Axxlrod on this. Buy with confidence, Mr zzzspeed is good people!

Do I get the keys to the GT2 next time I'm in SD now?
Of course, it is always a blast taking a spirited drive with a fellow enthusiast.
Thanks for the kind words.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PM's replied to

Open to negotiate reasonable offers

Old 11-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
GLWS...I type this as I wear my own SS Daytona; my personal favorite watch

Old 11-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Has this sold yet?

$12,500 is a bit steep IMHO.

Even though it is worth every penny, I just don't think it will fetch that.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
whats it cost new?

Quick Reply: Rolex Daytona Black Mother of Pearl/Roman Numerals for Sale!!!