Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Bad day with the IWC

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
Let turn this into a beat up watch thread!
Or watches with Patina and character
7 years old and going super strong:

Old 10-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
josh i am sure they will, i am waiting on the local ad to be able to do it in kuwait because last time from what i understood they send the watches to switzerland, taking months

Old 10-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
lrattner is an unknown quantity at this point
If you send it back to the factory they can refurbish the case and you won't even know where that blemish was.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:40 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute

It is a watch, it is on your wrist, your wrist bumps into shit. You'll live.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Go in to your IWC dealer and ask them if it is possible to send the watch to IWC in Schaffhausen and let them change the case to a new one?

Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
$300 + shipping and I'll take that destroyed disgrace off your wrist

Old 10-19-2011, 03:02 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
xenon121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alzilla
It'd be awesome for some old guy's girlfriend or mistress.
but i think it can be a very royal gift in present days.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sheynk
$300 + shipping and I'll take that destroyed disgrace off your wrist
You have a deal. I looked into shipping and it works out to $10,000 USD
Tell you what, you pay the shipping and the watch is free! Thanks for your generous offer to help get rid of it

Old 10-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
I'll save you the hassle of shipping, local pickup at Banker's Hall. Noon today work?

Old 10-21-2011, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AdamC
I'll save you the hassle of shipping, local pickup at Banker's Hall. Noon today work?
Well played and I am in town too.
But wearing the Omega today