Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

*Radiant Cut Engagement Ring*

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
*Radiant Cut Engagement Ring*

I made this ring for a buddy of mine that just relocated to Boca. He sent me a picture of a ring that he wanted re-created, the ususal "can you make me this?" request. Those are my favorite as they are a big challenge artistically to get the proportions and design elements correct. I hit the nail on the head with this one, it came out amazing. Its quite an impressive ring relative to its cost. We used white gold for the metal and a radiant cut diamond for the center stone. The stones in the "halo" are all ideal cut rounds to make it pop.