Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Whats the best way to move low-end watches

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the best way to move low-end watches

I have 2 watches that I've had for ages, I got both over 10-yrs ago, one was the first watch I ever bought...just a Eddie Bauer Chrono but I liked the look of it and at 14 thats all that mattered and the other is a titanium Seiko that was a gift but I almost never wore b/c the case is really small.

I don't want to throw them away and I would like to sell them (not for much) just to pass them along to someone.

What do you think is my best means for passing them on for a small price?

Old 03-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
craigs list? donate to goodwill

Old 03-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I have sold thousands of items like that via eBay. It works.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SilverOne is on a distinguished roadSilverOne is on a distinguished road
I'll second Barrister: eBay.

I just sold a "gaggle" of G-Shocks and Swiss Army's on eBay as one lump package/sum. Sold within the first 24 hours, and this was after weeks/months trying to get local dealers who buy used watches to take it.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
craigs list? donate to goodwill
tried CL no luck, didn't want to donate if I could avoid it

sounds like ebay it is, thanks guys

Old 03-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
eBay
WatchUSeek
TimeZone
PoorMansWatchForum

All good places to try.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
Timezone.com.