Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Valentines Present

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to all
Valentines Present

All,

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and the new year is treating you well!

I have a few Gem safes in stock for immediate delivery that would make great Valentines Day presents. Here are the specs and some pictures:

Custom Gem Safe
Inside Dimensions 20"H x 18"W x 15.5"D
Outside Dimensions 21"H x 19"W x 21"D
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 1/4" thick solid steel body
- 1" Chromed locking bolts
- Electronic push button lock
- Ball bearing hard plate
- Ball and roller bearing hinges
- Hardwood jewelry interior with lined drawers
- Weight 275 lbs

These safes have the following upgrades:
- Interior light
- Black ultrasuede fabric upgrade
- 1/2 moon drawer pulls (I have them in brushed stainless, oil rubbed bronze and polished brass)

Please contact me directly with any questions.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Price?

Old 02-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to all
Thanks for the interest!

PM sent, the Gem series starts around $3,100 and goes up from there depending on options. These safes are in the mid-4k range based on the custom features.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Just what my wife wants!!! lol.... Hell any man here lucky enough to have a wife who would be happy with a safe for V-day is a LUCKY LUCKY MAN!

Good luck with the sale, those look awesome!

Old 02-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks for the kind words!

Most our clients for the Gem Jewelry Safes are female. The number one complaint I hear is they can't find pieces since they're hidden all over the house. Great solution to stay organized in addition to securing all the valuables!