Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

I'm having a watch "Fire Sale" Ughhhhh....

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011 | 03:02 PM
|
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation I'm having a watch "Fire Sale" Ughhhhh....

So... As many of you know already or read in The Nice Thread, my mother has cancer again and is terminal. I need to free up some cash and the best way to do so is to sell some of my watches... My Porsche will be next up for sale. Well, they are just possessions, and I can get them back at another time. My mother is infinitely more important that watches or a car, and this situation forces my hand. There is a list below of watches I am selling, along with a sample picture of the actual watch and a Photobucket link to see pics of each watch in detail. The only watch that I don't have a ton of pics of is the Panerai, but I have at least a dozen straps, most of which are custom, which will come with the watch. I have placed a minimum price that I would take, worst case, next to each watch. I would get more selling these at my convenience, but this is not about that...

All of these watches will ship on the 19th of February once I am back in the USA. Each watch will come with the boxes, papers on hand, straps, bracelets, etc. If you need references about my watch dealing, please check this link:
Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation and Search "SoCal C4S."

PM me with offers please. Thanks.

1-Panerai 176 Titanium Luminor with over a dozen straps SOLD

2-Breitling Seawolf Avenger Titanium with matching Pro II bracelet, blue and black rubber Breitling dive straps, and black leather Breitling strap SOLD

3-Vintage Rolex 14060 Submariner No Date E series on bracelet with James Bond black/gray Nato strap SOLD

4-Seiko SBBN007 Tuna Can Professional with Seiko leather strap, unworn Seiko rubber dive strap and unworn Seiko Oyster bracelet SOLD

5-Lum-Tec M16 automatic #69/100: highly sought after in the LT community, with all OEM straps and bracelet WITHDRAWN

Last edited by SoCal; 01-16-2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Sold every watch but the M16...
Old 01-07-2011 | 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
PMed you about the Sub.

Old 01-07-2011 | 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Prob the cleanest LT I have seen.

Old 01-07-2011 | 03:34 PM
|
Banned
PM replied to...

The LT was sent back to Lum-Tec and the bezel was re-brushed by the owner himself. It is in pretty good condition...

Old 01-07-2011 | 03:43 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
If the sub isn't spoken for I may take a look.

Old 01-07-2011 | 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear about your mom. Good luck with everything.

Old 01-07-2011 | 03:45 PM
|
Banned
^^Still available...

Old 01-07-2011 | 04:18 PM
|
Banned
The Rolex is on hold, pending funds...

Old 01-07-2011 | 04:34 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Amir!!

Old 01-07-2011 | 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
CarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond repute
My condolences to your mother and good luck with the sales. When you're in town, drinks and dinner my friend!

Quick Reply: I'm having a watch "Fire Sale" Ughhhhh....