Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

I'm having a watch "Fire Sale" Ughhhhh....

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011 | 05:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Very sorry about mom You're a good boy and the drink and dinner offer is for NYC as well my friend!

Old 01-07-2011 | 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Condolences to you and your family too. Simply echoing the above posts. I wish I could buy such exquisite prieces. I wish you well.

Chris

Old 01-07-2011 | 05:50 PM
|
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
DJ, Carbon, Chris,

Thanks fellas. You are all very kind. I will definitely be in Austin in June, and I may make the trip to NYC just to have dinner and drinks with DJ and Control It.

Old 01-07-2011 | 06:02 PM
|
Banned
The Rolex has been sold. Thanks Amir.

Old 01-07-2011 | 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Yahoo! Now the wait begins

As I said in our email correspondences Raiff, good luck with everything with your mother and we shall have a drink when you get back.

Old 01-07-2011 | 06:14 PM
|
Banned
43 days my friend, and it will be on your wrist, and we will be drinking beers to good times, and Rolex watches.

Old 01-07-2011 | 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great prices, SoCal! Sorry to hear the circumstances for selling them. Thanks again for the B13 and I wish you and your mom the best.

Old 01-07-2011 | 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear bro, I wish you and your mom the best.

Old 01-07-2011 | 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
All the best
You've got it right. These are just material things......replaceable.

Old 01-08-2011 | 06:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear. Best of luck to you and your mother.

Quick Reply: I'm having a watch "Fire Sale" Ughhhhh....