Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Budget Watchmaker's Watches...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Yes... 1200-1300
only worry is that it is huge at 48mm
it's not a problem everythink under 50mm is ok , but this company doesn't convince me....

Found some cool watches from Oris what do you think?

Old 10-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
Laco Rostock - 350 Euro

Old 10-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gr1zly
Found some cool watches from Oris what do you think?

Oh I agree about the brand... if it was any price'r I would not have gotten it...

What's the model and price of the Oris?

Old 10-22-2012, 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm curious what you guys think of this Frederique Constant.

It costs 800 euro's.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Oh I agree about the brand... if it was any price'r I would not have gotten it...

What's the model and price of the Oris?

this is BC4, price is between 2k Euro till 2,9k euro

If you want I found one shop where this watch is on sale for 1925 Euro

Last edited by gr1zly; 10-22-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
What do you think about Aerowatches? Found two interesting peaces

Old 11-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
evilcamaro is an unknown quantity at this point
The glyc is nice

Old 11-09-2012, 07:29 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Lum-Tech. Any one of 'em. I have beat the sheit out of my B1 and my Combat. I chipped my Explorer body and my DateJust face, nothing, not a thing on either Lum's.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 11-09-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Somethink special from Poland.

We don't have any history with high class watch makers but, from now on there is one

Company name is Copernicus, they've made awesome watch line cold flagship.
Movement is swiss ETA/Unitas 6498 with the additional regulator module,

Creating our new series we were inspired by ORP Orzeł (Republic of Poland Ship – “Eagle”)– British tactical number 85 A- almost legendary Polish submarine in the Second World War. Launched 15th January 1938, it was one of the most high-tech ships when the war broke out. There was everything in its history – uncompromising fight, successes and mystery which has not been solved until now.
We were intrigued mainly by manometers from submarines which were the most characteristic elements of headquarters and ship engine rooms. Their classic, ascetic form is easily recognizable. Different types of manometers were supposed to measure pressure, flow, depth or other parameters. They were monitored by the members of the crew in their everyday work and duty, in common usage on ships but at the same time beautiful in their simplicity.

All I can say quality is top! for that price it feels like TH or Omega!

I've ordered Regulator Model.

Flagship Collections | Copernicus

Pics:

Old 11-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Majki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gr1zly
Somethink special from Poland.

We don't have any history with high class watch makers but, from now on there is one

Company name is Copernicus, they've made awesome watch line cold flagship.
Movement is swiss ETA/Unitas 6498 with the additional regulator module,

Creating our new series we were inspired by ORP Orzeł (Republic of Poland Ship – “Eagle”)– British tactical number 85 A- almost legendary Polish submarine in the Second World War. Launched 15th January 1938, it was one of the most high-tech ships when the war broke out. There was everything in its history – uncompromising fight, successes and mystery which has not been solved until now.
We were intrigued mainly by manometers from submarines which were the most characteristic elements of headquarters and ship engine rooms. Their classic, ascetic form is easily recognizable. Different types of manometers were supposed to measure pressure, flow, depth or other parameters. They were monitored by the members of the crew in their everyday work and duty, in common usage on ships but at the same time beautiful in their simplicity.

All I can say quality is top! for that price it feels like TH or Omega!

I've ordered Regulator Model.

Flagship Collections | Copernicus

Pics:

This looks very good...what is the price?

lp,M

Quick Reply: Budget Watchmaker's Watches...