Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Fossil Watches?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010 | 08:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
From: Waltham, MA/Vero Beach, FL/Fairfield, CT/Grosse Pointe, MI
steve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of light
Fossil Watches?

Being a college student with absolutely no income but a small allowance, I've been looking at Fossil watches to replace my Raymond Weil watch which I'm very sure was stolen. They're fairly cheap, and they look pretty nice. So I won't have to worry about it getting beat up, but I can still wear out to nice places. What do you all think about their watches? I'd love to get a second opinion from all of you.

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
You get what you pay for.

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:03 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
From: Waltham, MA/Vero Beach, FL/Fairfield, CT/Grosse Pointe, MI
steve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve0827 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by VegasFloyd
You get what you pay for.
I hate it when there aren't exceptions to that saying

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would recommend getting a Seiko over a Fossil, their dive watches (SKX007/SKX009) are great value and offer true in-house automatics, rugged good looks, super durable and around $200. I've got a few and they are great beaters...

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to behold
I agree with ctzn. For the Fossil price range you can find a pretty nice used Seiko. They are great watches as well.

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Definitely go with Seiko. Deals can be had.

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
emporio armani makes nice watches around that price point

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Also take a look at Invicta watches. I just bought an Invicta Pro-Diver automatic on Amazon.com for $75.

Old 12-07-2010 | 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with Alex on this. For the price Invicta is tough to beat. I have one and I love it.

Old 12-07-2010 | 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Also take a look at Invicta watches. I just bought an Invicta Pro-Diver automatic on Amazon.com for $75.
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
I'm with Alex on this. For the price Invicta is tough to beat. I have one and I love it.
Not to discredit either of you, but Invicta is renowned for having quality control issues to a frightening scale (hands falling off, parts of the case breaking etc.) I know some people are happy with theirs, but their service and quality have become a major issue (this thread is one of literally dozens). Be careful when buying this brand in the future. I hope you both got good ones!

Last edited by ctzn; 12-07-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Fossil Watches?