Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

I think I'm gonna buy this watch....

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011 | 11:02 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by naz
lolol

Old 05-08-2011 | 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pythonic is on a distinguished roadPythonic is on a distinguished roadPythonic is on a distinguished road

Cannot cope with the amount of class that watch entails.

Old 05-09-2011 | 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
I own a Zenith...

...not that one, though.

...and I spent a lot less than the list price to get it.

...and I didn't buy it as an investment.

Old 05-09-2011 | 12:43 AM
|
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
The reviews are the best part.

When I first bought this watch I had buyer's remorse. How could I possibly justify spending $[...] on a watch when I drive a 1992 Ford Festiva don't even own a home?

Then the most amazing this happened. Last night I was out at a bar with some friends. I walked up to the amazingly beautiful woman, and she looked at me, then my watch, and said the most wonderful thing, "Nice Watch." I took that opening and asked her for her number, and she laughed and told me to go away. Normally women just laugh and tell me to go away, so this was a huge improvement and worth every penny.