Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

FS: URWERK 202 AlTiN

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010 | 10:22 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Really beautiful, Steve, best of luck with sale.

Congrats on the incoming child!
Thanks! Can't wait for this little guy to come out already! Time starts moving very slowly in the last few weeks.

Old 12-21-2010 | 11:12 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys. I may be willing to take some partial trades and I'm always willing to talk price. I've turned down a few people in the low 70's, so it's going to have to be higher than that. Let me know if you have a decent offer.

Old 12-21-2010 | 11:44 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SteveH
thanks guys. Jox, my collection isn't that crazy. Just a few carefully curated pieces. I never keep a lot of watches at once.
Steve thats always the way you have been a few very nice pieces thats all anyone ever needs they are like cars if you own them wear them.

Old 12-21-2010 | 12:13 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Marc
Steve thats always the way you have been a few very nice pieces thats all anyone ever needs they are like cars if you own them wear them.
You got it, Marc. Now, you need a 202 don't you??

Old 12-21-2010 | 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Steve,
big CONGRATS on the little one. good to see u the other day. is the baby out already?

Old 12-21-2010 | 11:21 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn! I have a Porsche, a Rolex Deep Sea... Good luck with the sale bro, and congrats on the new addition.

Old 12-21-2010 | 11:42 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by 20C4S
Steve,
big CONGRATS on the little one. good to see u the other day. is the baby out already?
great to see you too. it's been way too long. no baby yet but he's definitely getting close

Old 01-05-2011 | 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished road
Man I saw my first URWERK in Vegas this past weekend. Out of my price range for now but the sales guy was more than happy to tell me about it and the movement. Beautiful watches first time I had ever had a chance to learn about and check one out. Good luck with the sale.

Old 01-05-2011 | 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Steve, were you the one that posted the great story about armed guards showing up at your office with an armored truck carrying your most recent purchase?

At any rate, good luck with the sale!

Old 01-05-2011 | 09:38 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Steve, were you the one that posted the great story about armed guards showing up at your office with an armored truck carrying your most recent purchase?

At any rate, good luck with the sale!
I think that was Craig if I remember correctly.

Quick Reply: FS: URWERK 202 AlTiN