Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Oakley Elite

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oakley Elite

Its probably one of the cheaper watches here...

But I just wanted to see what everyone thinks of it. I enjoy the titanium and carbon... Its just interesting.

I guess that just makes me a simpleton.

LINK

Old 12-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I guess I kind of expected a negative response. I just assumed I would get something besides a complete disinterest.

I like the size of it though. I have a smaller frame and normally have to take 3 or 4 or 5 links out of any metal band watch I have worn. Let alone the faces of a lot of watched make me feel like Flava' Flav.

So a smaller carbon faced watch is what I looked for and I found this. So unless anybody has any suggestions for low-key smaller watches that are meant for a man hopefully with a carbon face and a metal band (Titanium? For the ridiculous Tungsten? anything works though) I think I will be looking one of these up in the next few months.

Last edited by O2Supply; 12-04-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It's a pretty cool looking watch. It's not my style but I like it.

I'll need to find a pic of it but I think Oakley came out with another watch recently that looks really cool. Half the face is white and the other half is black. It's really bold and also HUGE. Can't remember what it's called though.

Old 12-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
really bold and also HUGE.
Nothing against the watch, I would just feel weird wearing it. So no thanks. This is without seeing it though, so it could be cool. Lets see it.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It's called the Gearbox.

Sneak Peek: Gearbox

Old 12-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
^ I know what jox is getting for xmas

Old 12-05-2010, 08:50 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a fan of utility or sport type watches. My daily wear is one of several Suunto's, and the nicest I have is an Omega. I'm hard on watches, so this is the kind of watch I need.

As for this watch, I like the color, but the shape of the face is just a little off for me. It's kinda like Oakley is trying to go bling, hi tech, and utility.

As for getting no responses... You'll get that here. If these nancy's don't like it, they won't comment in many cases.