Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

*Anniversary Present for my Wife-Diamond Halo Earrings*

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010 | 02:14 PM
|
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
*Anniversary Present for my Wife-Diamond Halo Earrings*

I made these earrings for my wife this past spring for our 1st wedding anniversary. Its an ensemble of perfectly cut Hearts and Arrows diamonds, literally blinding with fire and light return. Each earring has a .50ct H SI1 AGS 000 H&A surrounded by 10 smaller H VS2 H&A cut diamonds. 2.00 carat total weight between both earrings. I had all stones prong set into 14k white gold. One of my favorite pieces for sure!!

Old 10-04-2010 | 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looking good, nice work!
You're going to have one hell of happy wife!

Old 10-05-2010 | 01:24 PM
|
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
thanks, i do my best to keep her content