Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Koenigsegg Watch has Impressive ‘Doors’ and Price Tag

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Koenigsegg Watch has Impressive ‘Doors’ and Price Tag

Winding Road » Archive » Koenigsegg Watch has Impressive ‘Doors’ and Price Tag

Watchmaker Edox has teamed with the super car minds at Koenigsegg to create a pair of limited edition watches that seem brilliantly engineered for no particular reason.

While the Koenigsegg timepiece features such decadent offerings as a carbon fiber face, and a curved, anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, the truly memorable parts of the watch are its “doors.” Said to represent the car’s doors, both sides of the Koenigsegg watch’s bezel lift up to reveal the knobs and buttons that are usually out in the open for all to see.

While Edox may have done a beautiful job fashioning the wrist watch, we hardly think the trick doors justify the price tag. With only thirty examples being produced for this extremely small run, Edox is asking 30,000 euros per. You know what time it is.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it, something different.
I'll look forward to adding that to my collection someday.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
Not a chance.......

Old 04-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Who are Edox? Seems like a stupid watch to me with the "door" gizmo, I don't think any Koenigsegg owner would buy that piece.