Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Fiddy Destro

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 02:03 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Fiddy Destro

just picked up a 217

Old 04-11-2008, 02:03 AM
MTK
Banned
ITALIAN SISTERS (217 and 249)

Old 04-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Really feeling that one. You post up the cocaine edition?

Old 04-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, that's it! A man can only take so much teasing, I am officially a MTK hater! Nice pick up, that's one of my absolute favorite watches.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Ok, that's it! A man can only take so much teasing, I am officially a MTK hater! Nice pick up, that's one of my absolute favorite watches.
One of my fav Pannys with the gold hands and errything!!!

Old 04-11-2008, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough
nice!

cocaine edition? id like to see that.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:34 AM
MTK
Banned
Originally Posted by 2euro
nice!

cocaine edition? id like to see that.
gotta wait till the strap is done

but here is the familia w/ cocaine dead center

Old 04-11-2008, 02:35 AM
MTK
Banned

Old 04-11-2008, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough
nice!

i really like that black with the brown strap!

btw, im still deciding which strap to get from Rob. He's got some many to choose from, it's driving me crazy!

Old 04-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
I really digg your new Pane, I looked at your collection and immediately felt that the 217 would be the one I would buy if I were in the market. Great choice Knick

Quick Reply: Fiddy Destro