Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Watches and Movies

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Watches and Movies

I went and watched Stallone's movie a week or so ago and loved it... well not the acting and not the effects actually hated the movie but loved the watch

Panerai Luminor 1950 Regatta Rattrapante

Do you have a watch that made it to Hollywood? It looks like more and more watchmakers are going that way...
When did this start? was it the AP T3?

Old 09-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That pan is nix. Stop it!

Old 09-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Sly put Panerai on the map, he's been wearing them in movies for years. i think Statham wears a Panerai in a few of his older movies too.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Ive got the 212 flyback, so it kinda made it lol.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
I have an Omega 007 Seamaster.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:44 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
How much does that Pam from the movie of the Expandables cost ?

Old 09-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
^ an arm and a leg hehe (roo price)

i thnk its the best lookn pam of all, gray has one, i thnk i might have made the watch spot at the movie before he did too

offtopic, how much steroids u thnk stalon has injected to hav al these veins poping at 50 plus

Last edited by tips; 09-23-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:06 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
^ an arm and a leg hehe (roo price)

i thnk its the best lookn pam of all, gray has one, i thnk i might have made the watch spot at the movie before he did too

offtopic, how much steroids u thnk stalon has injected to hav al these veins poping at 50 plus
How much exactly, ROO costs 20k

Old 09-23-2010, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Damon@tirerack
I have an Omega 007 Seamaster.
WOW your right I forgot about Bond...

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
How much does that Pam from the movie of the Expandables cost ?
Today you are looking at USD 16k to 19k

Old 09-23-2010, 04:16 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by GrayTT
WOW your right I forgot about Bond...

Today you are looking at USD 16k to 19k
I have to see it in person to judge, high up on my list is the PP Nautilus Jumbo and some of the Rolex's, so far i am happy with my AP ROO.

Quick Reply: Watches and Movies