Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Must see pics, the hottest watch model I've ever seen...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to allBrown Safe is a name known to all
Must see pics, the hottest watch model I've ever seen...

All,

Thanks for the continued support and positive feedback on our products!

Here is the latest custom creation from Brown Safe Manufacturing. This is our largest, top of the line watch/jewelry safe: Chronos 6218 in STK finish with custom watch carousel.

Specs:

Chronos Series 6218 STK
Inside dimensions 62"H x 18"W x 16"D
Outside dimensions 68"H x 24"W x 26"D

- Ballistic Armor Plate - six sided
- Fire Protection with intumescent seal
- Biometric entry with custom display
- Granulated carbide hard plate
- Ball and roller bearing hinges
- Custom stainless jewelry interior with lined drawers
- Glass plate relocking device
- Interior light
- Three way boltwork with anti-drive
- Titanium locking bolts
- Weight 1750 lbs
- Fabric - Grey Ultrasuede (Executive gray)

Additional options:

- GPS
- Multi-sensor alarm
- Custom watch carousel for storage of 30 watches
- Custom aluminum & stainless 6" pedestal

Here are the pics... enjoy:

If you have any questions regarding the safe, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks!

Matt C. Goldstein
Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
matt@brownsafe.com
Office: 760-233-2293
Cell: 760-807-3752
Fax: 760-233-2297

Old 07-01-2010, 12:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
That is the most incredible construction I have ever seen Matt, holy cow!

Old 07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enough
WOW

I can't imagine owning enough expensive watches to need this safe. But if I had them, it would be this safe I would buy. No questions asked. Beautiful!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
holy smoke Matt. what ya doing selling/building safe now?! looks sick, LOL!

Old 07-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond repute
HOLY CRAP!!! I need one of those for my Camera's!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Did Bruce Wayne already put in his order?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I was expecting something else when I read the thread title

Old 07-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
So what does this bad boy run?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
WOW and WOW!!!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That IS awesome!

Quick Reply: Must see pics, the hottest watch model I've ever seen...