Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My New Watch - Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Amusingly, this is still classier than the Shaq edition AP ROO....

Old 07-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jox
I wonder how it will look with a suit. Oh and how would you compare this to the IWC Big Pilot? Looks like the right ear digs in like the BP crown and I am deciding between the two.
This looks amazing with a suit. BP is not even close. The crown WILL dig in a little. My recommendation is to get the destro model...both ears/crowns on the left side of shrek's face.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Amazingly enough, our CTO rocks a daily Disney watch and a suit.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lordceniza
This looks amazing with a suit. BP is not even close. The crown WILL dig in a little. My recommendation is to get the destro model...both ears/crowns on the left side of shrek's face.
Hmm, that's a good point actually. Did you get this from an AD? I hear the big luxury conglomerates are shutting down dealer supply and opening up their own boutiques instead. I'd hate to have to go to a certified Shrek watch store whenever the mouth flap thing on Shrek starts to get flimsy.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jr1966 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I have the McDonalds edition of that watch!

Old 04-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Your bump worked. I read this and literally laughed out loud!

Old 03-19-2014, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
How are the resale values holding up? It's a huge investment and want to make sure it's a good investment. Good news is that Dreamworks have been really good with warranty issues...