Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

New Panerai Straps

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice looking.

Do you miss the butterfly clasp much?

Old 05-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
I still have a deployment clasp for my 111h that I dont use that often. the strap is slightly thinner and more tapered and I like the thicker straps.
Plus way more straps options with the buckles

Old 05-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I need to find someone that has an extra brushed deployment clasp (that they don't use) and buy it from them. I suppose I could always buy from an outside vendor...

Old 05-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Heres the deployment buckle I have, its polished but so little of it shows once its closed. Along with the other Panerai straps for my 111.

Attached Images   
Old 05-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by bradb1us
I happen to know him personally as he lives close by me. Super cool guy who started making straps as a hobby--and now does it for a living. Here are my GSD's on a few of my PAMs over the years:
That first strap looks amazing...which one is it?

Old 05-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fjk88
That first strap looks amazing...which one is it?
I believe it's the Crazy Horse strap. Completely transformed the watch for me...

Old 05-05-2010, 08:58 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Man, i need to get a new strap.

Might have to get a matching card wallet as well.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
looks great...

Old 05-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought a strap and a matching card wallet from GSD about 8 months ago. I use that little wallet every day, and nothing but praise for its construction. Do it.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
My PAM is a radiomir so I am soooooo limited unfort, may need a diff PAM!
I feel Gil calling me with a deal this week f he reads this lol

Quick Reply: New Panerai Straps