Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Video: MB&F HM3 and URWERK 202

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Video: MB&F HM3 and URWERK 202

Enjoy! Sorry for the poor focus in the beginning, it gets better.

YouTube - MB&F HM3 and URWERK 202

Old 04-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
i appreciate how different they are and how unique of a design they have, from what i know the urwerk is app 250k and the MB&F must be app 75K, if you dont mind can u share the retail/market price on the watches PM me if anything, thanks for sharing

Old 04-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
URWERK is $127k I believe, MB&F is $77k.

Best,
Steve

Old 04-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing Steve! I really enjoyed seeing how these two pieces work as it's unlikely I'll ever see one in person. The Urwerk just blows me away. Those little fans on the back are really interesting.

Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SteveH
URWERK is $127k I believe, MB&F is $77k.

Best,
Steve
Funny seeing you here :-)

Hope all is well!

asg