Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Nike Torque

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nike Torque

Looking at getting a everyday casual sport watch, just wondering if anyone has owned a Nike watch. Have you heard any good or bad things about them. Im liking the Nike Torque LI, but open to other options

Attached Images  
Old 04-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
G-Shock and Seiko Sportura jump to mind right off the bat. I am not familiar with the Torque though so I can't speak to it.

Old 04-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
I have that exact watch. I teach PE and coach rugby so I wanted a comfy watch that did basic stuff. I love it, owned it for almost two years now. Its survived a lot or stuff, not scratched at all on the face and still works great. I honestly get complements weekly from people. Its not too big or too small and I am actually buying a second one soon in a different color just to change things up.

Highly recommend you get this one.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
I would recco the Suunto Core, I believe it's a bit more pricey and a tad bigger but it is hands down my favorite watch right now. Have had it for about 2 months and it really hasn't left my wrist...super comfy even considering the size.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
thanks everyone for the feedback. Glad to hear they are so brag worthy giraffe, and still lost those suunto are amazing looking thank you for the intro to them

Old 04-26-2010, 01:19 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
it's cool looking get it!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
i probably will and maybe the suunto core orange too, but i dont like that the core is plastic. Still Lost which one have you got?

Old 04-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
i dont have one of them. that red black one ou posted looks sharp. tell me how you like it and i might get one. where do you find them? online somewhere?

Old 04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
h20 i will let you know, they are cheap only like $100, and i found it on the the nike.com

Old 04-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Rolex Fanboy
119 on nike.com almost bought it but i'm going to wait for your review

Quick Reply: Nike Torque