Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

I want a leather strap for my Zenith Defy Classic

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 04:53 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I want a leather strap for my Zenith Defy Classic

Hello,

I want to get the brown Zenith leather strap for my steel/gold watch. I've got the steel bracelet for around 2.5 years now and I want to change.

Does anyone know where I can get the Zenith brown strap online ?

The strap I intend to get

Currently

I want the leather strap because its less eye catching and more subtle.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I love that watch just how you have it.

My 2 cents.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:59 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I love that watch just how you have it.

My 2 cents.
I like it as it is as well, I just want to change it a bit have it look casual.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:08 AM
AMGFanatic
Have one on order, saw the strap today on a different model it looks very classy.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-03-2010, 05:32 PM
AMGFanatic
Thank you the link you provided doesnt have the buckle included with the strap, thanks though

Old 08-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stssz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thank you the link you provided doesnt have the buckle included with the strap, thanks though
Hi, where have you got the buckle and the strap, I have searched around, but have not found any, Please tell me where you got them? thanks Bob

Old 08-12-2010, 06:54 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by stssz
Hi, where have you got the buckle and the strap, I have searched around, but have not found any, Please tell me where you got them? thanks Bob
They ordered it for me and till this day I havent been contacted by them, I call the manager and he doesnt return my calls so I just didnt care.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stssz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
They ordered it for me and till this day I havent been contacted by them, I call the manager and he doesnt return my calls so I just didnt care.
Did you try Zenith's authorized dealer? May be they can help you, wish you best of luck,

Old 08-12-2010, 07:20 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by stssz
Did you try Zenith's authorized dealer? May be they can help you, wish you best of luck,
It is the dealer, do a search i found a link that sells them online. Inform me if you find something.

Quick Reply: I want a leather strap for my Zenith Defy Classic