Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

A. Lange & Sohne Zeitwerk Luminous Watch

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
It's just too radical for them IMO - the face looks too similar to a few JLC's.
lol Radical from a guy with Woody in his Avatar
Which Jaeger's are you referencing? I stopped buying watches a few years ago but wouldn't mind seeing a Jaeger that looks like that one.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Funny I am the exact opposite I've always thought they all ran together and were a touch boring. This one looks good to me. It's not worth the 40-50k they will get for it if the list price really is 75-80k but it's a good looking piece.
I have heard retail on this piece is closer to $90k. If you are getting 40 off on Lange, I would love to know who you're buying from.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SteveH
I have heard retail on this piece is closer to $90k. If you are getting 40 off on Lange, I would love to know who you're buying from.
I haven't purchased a watch in a few years so I can't tell you about any of today's markets. PP's were the only watche's I didn't get considerable discounts on back then. I'm not a Lange person so I've never purchased one. Again I'm out of the game with no watch desires anymore so I'm not claiming I could get 40 off just assuming the market. Crazy thing is I was offered exactly 40% off one of my favorite pieces of all time over New Years and I decided watches just aren't worth 6 figures to me. I'd just rather add another car these days

I still love to look though

Old 02-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's a beautiful watch. I really like it.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
I saw retail figures along the lines of the piece in gold for about $55k and platinum for about $75k.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
cabman is on a distinguished roadcabman is on a distinguished roadcabman is on a distinguished roadcabman is on a distinguished road
The Watch is to die for.. very nice.

I want to own a Lange someday.

cab

Old 05-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
dafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these parts
FYI! I met a Swiss German dude who told me that A Lange & Sohne is actually pronounced:

"LOOOON GAY UNN SOOOOOO-NAY!"

Old 05-16-2010, 07:28 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dafoozeking
FYI! I met a Swiss German dude who told me that A Lange & Sohne is actually pronounced:

"LOOOON GAY UNN SOOOOOO-NAY!"
We appreciate you being here.

Old 05-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i like it, its clean and simple looking, but crazy price, 90k whoa!

Old 05-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Too rich for my blood... Very nice though.