Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

A few videos of me presenting the MB&F collection

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010 | 01:27 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
A few videos of me presenting the MB&F collection

Thought some of you might enjoy these vids. The show the pieces in a way that stills can't really compare with:

Stephen Hallock, President of MB&F USA, Presents The Entire MB&F Collection InVideo - Blog - Hodinkee

Old 02-05-2010 | 12:29 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-05-2010 | 01:25 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Pieces look great Steve! Congratulations man.

Old 02-05-2010 | 01:53 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. We have some amazing launches this year including that Sapphire Vision HM2 and HM4 coming in July. I'll try to keep TS updated so stay tuned!

Old 02-05-2010 | 02:06 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Steve I see a future in hand modeling for you

Old 02-05-2010 | 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Nice crotch in that first vid. Expect emails from Tuunah and jox.

Didn't know you were that involved with MB&F, I feel like a suckup saying they make truly beautiful pieces now.

Old 02-05-2010 | 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of lightAriA is a glorious beacon of light
Nice, one day...one day!

Old 02-05-2010 | 02:59 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Zorro
Nice crotch in that first vid. Expect emails from Tuunah and jox.

Didn't know you were that involved with MB&F, I feel like a suckup saying they make truly beautiful pieces now.
Not a suck-up at all. We are making pieces that WE really like and not thinking first about the customer. Necessarily that means a lot of people will not like it or not get it, so it makes it all the more special to hear from the people that do "get it".

I am the President of MB&F North America which means that I handle basically everything in the territory including press, and also handle most of the English speaking press during the fairs in Geneva and Basel.

As you know, I have been on these boards for a long time and was simply a watch collector with my own business in a totally different field. I got in this solely for passion.

Old 02-05-2010 | 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I've never been a big fan of the MB&F pieces before just because they're so out there compared to anything I'd ever normally wear but it's awesome to learn about the craftsmanship and innovative design elements that go into each piece.

Thanks for changing my perspective, Steve!

Old 02-05-2010 | 05:58 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Wow, I've never been a big fan of the MB&F pieces before just because they're so out there compared to anything I'd ever normally wear but it's awesome to learn about the craftsmanship and innovative design elements that go into each piece.

Thanks for changing my perspective, Steve!
Wow, thank you. That is my favorite part of this. It is great to teach people and show people things about which I am truly passionate.

Quick Reply: A few videos of me presenting the MB&F collection