Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Aftermarket Straps

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008 | 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
verone24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are samples from Simona when she flew in from Italy with her daughter/assistant Benedetta...at CJ Charles in La Jolla

notice how the squares are "square"

Old 02-23-2008 | 12:12 PM
MTK
|
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Verone, what kind of pam is THAT ?????????

Old 02-23-2008 | 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Knick, that was a Pam 000 given to Hammer, a big panerai collector, from Panerai as a gift. The piece skeletonized which looks stunning.

Old 02-23-2008 | 02:59 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I need more straps to match all my boots.

Old 02-23-2008 | 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by verone24
Knick, that was a Pam 000 given to Hammer, a big panerai collector, from Panerai as a gift. The piece skeletonized which looks stunning.
how many skeleton 111's are out there? friend of mine works at an AD and someone had one on the other day, back said "titanium ultralight panerai" the guy bought a 450k rolex so im guessing it was a real skeleton...

Old 02-23-2008 | 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
there are two skeletonized pieces which showed up at the Panerai event last weekend, one was Hammer's 000 conversion from Panerai and the other was a 111

Last edited by verone24; 02-24-2008 at 02:18 AM.
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by verone24
Whoa, that thing is a BEAUTY!

Old 02-24-2008 | 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
Here is the other one which arrived from a big collector in Seattle

a close up of Hammer's

and a close up from one of the strap tables

Old 03-20-2008 | 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
stupid ? how do you get the straps on radiomirs? since its not a screw ? does the strap come with a opening,like pilot watches ?

Old 03-20-2008 | 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
what rolex riley was it "blinged out"?

Originally Posted by rijowysock
how many skeleton 111's are out there? friend of mine works at an AD and someone had one on the other day, back said "titanium ultralight panerai" the guy bought a 450k rolex so im guessing it was a real skeleton...

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Straps