Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Thank you to AP's Finest, Im pretty sure this is the only one in the nation :-D

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Thank you to AP's Finest, Im pretty sure this is the only one in the nation :-D

got it today around 10am... could have had it well over a week ago, but my schedule was busy and i needed time to wait for the UPS man... i tell you this has been the best week of 2008 for me.. got this, found the tourbillon i wanted, have a stainless Daytona coming this weekend maybe... and above all of that AP came out with a toolkit this week for devoted customers.. :-D

well enough jabbering, ill post the pics..

-riley

Old 02-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough

Old 02-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forgot to mention, this is a SIHH release piece..and my title got cut off.. i meant "only one in nation so far", thank you.

Last edited by rijowysock; 02-27-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
that is sick..nice grab!....seriously when are they going to invite you to the factory to design your own one:rofl:

in the first few pics the bezel looks bronze/copper which would have been sick but on the white background I can see it's stainless.....which looks great w/ the red

Old 02-27-2008, 11:25 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great Riley!

Old 02-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Nice piece mate!

Old 02-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
That looks soooo sick. I really want to step into an AP soon.

Old 02-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
another Scuba? Really not a Scuba fan personally. I think they're boring. I like the Blue the best of any. Anything else different about this one or is it just red?

Old 02-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
just red, i like the scuba because the bezel is half as thick and its sits under sleeve better... they have some minor differences in em as far as engraving and the hands but nothing crazy.. i like it tho... i wish all the ROO were same thickness...(thin like these)

Old 02-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty cool but I like the blue better!

Quick Reply: Thank you to AP's Finest, Im pretty sure this is the only one in the nation :-D