Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Thoughts on the Tissot PR 50 Automatic

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Craddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond reputeCraddosk has a reputation beyond repute
Thoughts on the Tissot PR 50 Automatic

Hey guys,

So the lady likes the Tissot PR 50 automatic. Anything I should be concerned about? Never owned an automatic before, is there any issues with them losing their ability to run the watch over time?

What's your thoughts on the watch in general? Google gave me a few things, but not that much.

Thanks.

Old 04-19-2009, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
looks nice... I like the brand

Old 05-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of lightdogtorlam is a glorious beacon of light
I have one. Great bang for the buck, I believe I got it for $130. Only complaints - the size I got is pretty darn small if you have large wrists, but it makes for a nice dress watch. Other than that, in the last 6 years the only problem I had was that the minute hand came "loose". It was no longer fixed to the movement and swung freely. It was fixed under warranty.