Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Old 11-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road
Why thank u sir. I actually traded off the 210 for the SubC no date. Ive been eyeing a speedy, soon I will have her.

Ken

Old 11-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Banned
m4rk3t is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by floridaBMW
Why thank u sir. I actually traded off the 210 for the SubC no date. Ive been eyeing a speedy, soon I will have her.

Ken
You are very welcome (previous owner of white face Explorer II w/holes, Seadweller, and GMT I w/jubilee band myself).

Most recent addition to collection was first rose gold piece (had previously never been a fan of any gold unless white) from Panerai. Did not know that I wanted it until I saw it in person and saw it on my wrist. It by far gets more attention and compliments than any other piece that I have owned or worn (Rolex, Cartier, Corum, Breitling, Omega etc.) I have had avid collectors come across stores to ask what is on my wrist.

Old 11-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road
Sounds gorgeous, when u have a chance I would love to see a pic of it, is u wanted to.

Ken

Old 11-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Banned
Sounds gorgeous, when u have a chance I would love to see a pic of it, is u wanted to.

Ken
Apologize for the haziness in the picture.

Photo was taken with a phone (pens are another indulgence and you will see one of my favorite every day pens pictured along with the watch-18kt yellow gold Waterman rollerball).

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Absolutely spectacular, thank u for sharing.

I own 1 nice pen, Montblanc Meisterstuck.

Ken

Old 11-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Banned
Absolutely spectacular, thank u for sharing.

I own 1 nice pen, Montblanc Meisterstuck.

Ken
Thank you for the kind words.

Highly recommend you take a look at some pens by Montegrappa if you like the Meisterstuck. Quality pens with a very similar style to that of many Montblancs.

Old 11-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
What's on your wrist today?

Will do, here's an action shot. Went and had some Pho in downtown Orlando.

Ken

Here is a 250 I traded off not that long ago. It was a great piece.
Name:  PAM01.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  93.6 KB

Last edited by floridaBMW; 11-05-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Banned
Will do, here's an action shot. Went and had some Pho in downtown Orlando.

Ken

Here is a 250 I traded off not that long ago. It was a great piece.
Nice shot. One generally can't go wrong with Pho. Big fan here as well (generally have once a week-there are a lot of Pho places in the Washington DC metro area).

Beautiful 250. Always been a fan. May have to look to add one to the collection. Always been a fan of the PAM chronos (they're pretty rare pieces). One definitely does not see a lot of them.

Didn't know that you were in or around the Orlando area. Have an old friend that has a beautiful place in Celebration.

Old 11-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I know Celebration, gorgeous area. I live in Mt Dora, about 30 mls NW of Orlando. Recently took an opportunity and sold my house in the S. Florida area and moved my family there. I operate a small business in S. Florida still, so I commute once a week. I am disappointed I didn't discover the beauty of central Florida sooner!

Ken

Old 11-07-2014, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
It's interesting, this thread used to be very active. The boys musta sold their PCars and hang out in the Ferrari forums..lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?