Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Unfortunately I will need to take care of a few things here...
Looking forward to your wrist pix
Hani
I hope things are improving for you buddy. Haven't seen much from u lately
Ernie

Old 04-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by maxemus
I hear its a revolutionary improvement over the I. Also rumored to be 51 mm huge.
Dont know. I dont follow breitling that much. I only focus on independent brands. But anyway will make a pass through Breitling booth to see what is going on.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Oh and by the way.... Two new pieces. The Devon is mine😜 but believe me, Im gonna have awesome pics and purchases on Basel. Im also opening a store.

Attached Images  
Old 04-20-2013, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
^ love the t1 but its too big for me to pull off.
Waiting to see the tread 2 in person and in different colors. Hoping it wears and looks much much smaller.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
^ love the t1 but its too big for me to pull off.
Waiting to see the tread 2 in person and in different colors. Hoping it wears and looks much much smaller.
It is, but not as awesome. And its more affordable aswell. The T1 fits pretty well on the wrist to me😜

Old 04-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
This on today...

Name:  920A6944-6612-49E1-B10F-374EEB14B281-2381-0000015BC6EE7670_zps66064301.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  118.2 KB

Old 04-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by exRockstar
It is, but not as awesome. And its more affordable aswell. The T1 fits pretty well on the wrist to me��
I agree, it does lose quite a bit of the industrial mechanical essence of it by eliminating the seconds belt. I guess that is how they bumped the price down almost 5k.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
I agree, it does lose quite a bit of the industrial mechanical essence of it by eliminating the seconds belt. I guess that is how they bumped the price down almost 5k.
Yes, definitely👍but you can see the seconds still. Just on the same belt of the minutes. And this new model is also more industrial. They will sell a ton of these! Are you gonna be in Basel?

Old 04-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Yes, definitely��but you can see the seconds still. Just on the same belt of the minutes. And this new model is also more industrial. They will sell a ton of these! Are you gonna be in Basel?
Yes I know that you can see them on the minute belt but not having a dedicated belt for seconds is a shame. No question they will sell a TON of the t2's. I did not put in an order for one yet since I have a few watches to part with right now. If they don't sell in time hopefully the new devon doesn't go on back order everywhere.

I wish I was going! Maby next yr.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
VC Malte dual time

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?