Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010 | 11:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
To be honest, I am not a big B&R fan after they put out the straps with the huge logos on them. BUT- the militaries are an awesome looking watch. The clasp looks very interesting... any shots of it. Nice watch.
I left the watch out at the beach house (declaring this official summer 2K10 beach watch lol) but will take some for you over the weekend...

Old 06-21-2010 | 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Haha- I consider that a great reason! I am in no rush. Enjoy!

Old 06-24-2010 | 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Not on my wrist but thought of share'n

Old 06-24-2010 | 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
DJ, is that military BR 42 mm in size? I like it a lot.
The 46 mm ones look ridiculous on my wrist.

Old 06-24-2010 | 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Archimede DeckWatch on genuine croc strap and polished deployment clasp

Old 06-25-2010 | 03:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very nice

Old 06-25-2010 | 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
Holmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the rough
That Archimede is so nice! Been thinking of picking one up for a while now, but i would problably have a black strap on mine..

Old 06-25-2010 | 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute

WAY not as class as class but i like it a lot, and when my lawyer studies will be finished i'd consider buying something more interesting to show you^^

Old 06-28-2010 | 12:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
DJ, is that military BR 42 mm in size? I like it a lot.
The 46 mm ones look ridiculous on my wrist.
Yep.

Old 06-28-2010 | 12:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
haven't worn this one in forever, still love it. A Pam 288 I picked up from Gil a ways back...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?