Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
To a degree, but RM quality is far off AP you would not think so but trust me I know
tell me more please
i want to kick myself because if someone came to me telling me they're shortlisting an RM010 vs a 5726 i would tell them they're crazy and wouldn't listen to any reasoning for pairing the two together. however, the tonneau shape, the skeleton, and the fact that i can daily it as much as i do the rollies and aps is swinging it for me (check pm plz)

5726's REAL competition comes from other pateks, ironically, which aren't annual calendars (5205 don't come in pt) + but they ARE platinum and ROUND! think 5130p despite not 'wanting' a world timer

Old 08-14-2012, 06:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Linde Werdelin today!

Attached Images  
Old 08-14-2012, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Love that spidolite, such a cool watch.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
For $60, the chinese make a good looking watch. lol

Name:  2012-08-14_07-39-05_983.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  77.6 KB

Old 08-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
For $60, the chinese make a good looking watch. lol

I doubt that will last 6 months.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
I doubt that will last 6 months.
Lol...maybe not. I did read all over the internet about Parnis and the overwhelming majority of people said that the watches have lasted them several years and still going strong. Some people did get some real crap as well, but overall, good things were said.

I figure worst case scenario, im out $60.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Lol...maybe not. I did read all over the internet about Parnis and the overwhelming majority of people said that the watches have lasted them several years and still going strong. Some people did get some real crap as well, but overall, good things were said.

I figure worst case scenario, im out $60.
And then the embarrassment that you're pretending you are wearing a $50k tourbillon made out of plastic.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
And then the embarrassment that you're pretending you are wearing a $50k tourbillon made out of plastic.
Oh no, definitley not pretending to be wearing anything. I have no illusions that it is anything other than what it is, nor do I or will I tell anyone its anything other than what it is.

Either way, its not plastic. Its a heavy Stainless case.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:27 PM
That does bring up an interesting topic though. Why are cars, such as speedsters and cobra replicas ok and accepted, but not replica or homage watches as long as they're not being passed off as real ones?

Old 08-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ele-ene-ene is on a distinguished roadele-ene-ene is on a distinguished roadele-ene-ene is on a distinguished road
That does bring up an interesting topic though. Why are cars, such as speedsters and cobra replicas ok and accepted, but not replica or homage watches as long as they're not being passed off as real ones?
maybe because replica cars are expensive and handmade (generally)and replica watches are cheap and industrialized?

Last edited by ele-ene-ene; 08-14-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?