Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by boursachi
tried the millenary 4101 today
There's a BB just listed in mint from a great asking 19,750. Just thought you should know.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Omega
Got the same one but with the orange strap..

Old 06-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Sitting by the pool before dinner with this.
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1341004835.536951.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  48.4 KB

Old 06-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Really... did you pass the 60 yours mark???
I feel its an old people's watch
orly? honestly though i did like it
i consider the 5726 as a dress watch, and the 4101 has more to show and imho the finishing is top notch .. the price prospect if found used/later also helps make it attractive i guess

Originally Posted by BDSK
There's a BB just listed in mint from a great asking 19,750. Just thought you should know.
someone's gonna get one hell of a deal!! my price included shipping via fedex so in the end (esp in KWD currency) what i paid is really something i am happy with!

Old 06-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Entertaining thread, guess I'll contribute!

-Joe

Attached Images  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Joe, you cannot just walk in here and start post'n better bigger sharper photos than h20skier...
you need to work yourself into the thread a little slower

Welcome to thread

Old 06-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell, he's been a member for almost 4 years. You better start playing catch-up Joe...

Old 06-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Still this

Attached Images  
Old 06-30-2012, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
orly? honestly though i did like it
i consider the 5726 as a dress watch, and the 4101 has more to show and imho the finishing is top notch .. the price prospect if found used/later also helps make it attractive i guess

i really like millenarys but not the one you posted, think its too busy

Old 06-30-2012, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Swatch

Name:  8bcdeac6.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  353.8 KB

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?