Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012 | 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vltsai
Astrotourbillon!

So pretty. Yours???
You're good No, the dealer was letting me try it on.

Old 05-19-2012 | 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mike S
You're good No, the dealer was letting me try it on.
So...your's in 2 days???

Old 05-19-2012 | 05:41 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hampelina_92
This one today:
Snygg Hublot!

Old 05-19-2012 | 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I was on mimosa duty for my wife's ladies brunch...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337446499.738848.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  172.5 KB

Old 05-19-2012 | 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman

Attachment 104485
Nice watch

Nothing like drunk women at 11-Am

Old 05-19-2012 | 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman

Attachment 104485
Sweet Cartier , LT today

Attached Images  
Old 05-19-2012 | 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Axman
Sweet Cartier , LT today
Great dog

What kind.

What's a LT?

Old 05-19-2012 | 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Lum-Tec ofcourse!

Old 05-19-2012 | 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Axman
Lum-Tec ofcourse!
I just noticed it was the watch name. Sorry.

I can't tell what kind of dog. I thought the dog was an LT

Old 05-19-2012 | 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Haha!

Thanks guys

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?