Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010 | 02:10 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Not knocking it cartunes; I prefer simple watches...

Old 04-26-2010 | 12:26 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I'm am the same most of the time. I don't like those AP's but the one on the steering wheel fits that car well so I'd wear it while driving that one.

On my wrist last Friday was one of my Ferrari Pam's GMT with one of my Rob Montana straps

Today is my Omega Seamaster coaxial chrono. Love this watch. Wears like a glove and I believe it's the perfect size watch to wear for me.

Yep still blurry. I just can't take a clear one.

Attached Images   
Old 04-26-2010 | 06:08 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm giving some thought to an Omega PO. I really like the look of them , just not the orange and black one. And the Tag Heuer Calibre and IWC Big Pilot are both spinning my brain around as well.

Old 04-26-2010 | 07:53 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I'm giving some thought to an Omega PO. I really like the look of them , just not the orange and black one. And the Tag Heuer Calibre and IWC Big Pilot are both spinning my brain around as well.
I've got a Link Calibre 36 Tag from a long time ago I'm sure the one you are talking about is much newer design but it's a real nice watch it's just on a bracelet and I don't like bracelets so it sits on the winder never worn.

I can highly recommend Omega's and some of my other stuff I wouldn't. Gerald Genta's for example just don't run well. Some cool looking stuff you just have to maintain them too much and I don't like that part of watch ownership. I did have to send in the Omega a year or two ago but they repaired it under warranty fairly quickly with no hassle on my end.

IWC's are very popular and probably a great watch. Don't know much about them at all.

Old 04-26-2010 | 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
SoCal,
IWC Big Pilot, love it! its on top of the must have list! Very clean looking watch but with lots of style. I just had one on my wrist last week in the shop....tempting. But bought a few more straps for my 194 from Greg..(thanks for the heads up on that...great guy)

Very different price category from the IWC to the Omega or Tag

Old 04-26-2010 | 08:19 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
SoCal,
IWC Big Pilot, love it! its on top of the must have list! Very clean looking watch but with lots of style. I just had one on my wrist last week in the shop....tempting. But bought a few more straps for my 194 from Greg..(thanks for the heads up on that...great guy)

Very different price category from the IWC to the Omega or Tag
Big difference for sure and just not enough style to me like most IWC to command 3-5 times as much money. Just my 2 cents I know. 15-45k watches should jump off your wrist and scream I'm beautiful. The big pilot is a touch boring for that dollar amount to me.

Old 04-26-2010 | 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
o i know you weren't, i was just saying how happy i am with it, thanks for the compliment

Old 04-27-2010 | 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
H20 - Ferrari PAM...really? You're better than that.

Old 04-27-2010 | 11:23 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by LABrit
H20 - Ferrari PAM...really? You're better than that.
I'm a huge Pam fan LaBrit. I know tons of guys think they are sell outs like GP was years ago but I can't justify buying another Pam that from 4ft away looks identical to 98 of 100. So I go out of the box and grab a great watch with a different shell. That gmt is extremely comfortable and really looks good IMHO. It's got a great face design as well, checkered indentions.

But to answer your question I'm not better than it.

Old 04-28-2010 | 04:19 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Crap looking for a pair of sunglasses I found this badboy today and had to wear it. I have no clue of the size but it's gotta be 55mm. Curtis & Co. Date, 2nd time zone and a Temp gauge. It's not real if it's not Blurry....

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?