Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Love the feel of this...

Name:  d15b9449.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  121.4 KB

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-25-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I love the Milgauss very nice piece, I have been trying to decide on treating myself to one the last few weeks.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zut Alors
I love the Milgauss very nice piece, I have been trying to decide on treating myself to one the last few weeks.
It's a great piece and I am very happy with it... actually my better half uses it more than I do
But depending on what else you already have, you might want to look at other pieces...

Old 04-24-2012, 03:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Just for the Aussie:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335250954.517457.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  99.6 KB

Old 04-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GrayTT
It's a great piece and I am very happy with it... actually my better half uses it more than I do
But depending on what else you already have, you might want to look at other pieces...
My collection is just starting out, right now I have a Nixon 51-30 and a TW Steel Canteen. There both fairly large Watches and so I was looking at getting my first Rolex and something a bit smaller to wear with a suit, since my new job requires a suit everyday.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
need pics of the nixon !

Still in love with Labrit's IWC, the combinaison of the watch and the bracelet is so classy!

Old 04-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kwy_R8
JLC for a Meeting today!

MORE OF THIS NOOOOW

Originally Posted by GrayTT
Love the feel of this...
love the bezel, it's been out and about
what other rollies do you own? i don't think i saw you post up any other than the milgauss!

Old 04-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Just for the Aussie:

Attachment 101676
Top 5 in this thread

Old 04-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I
w
c

Attached Images  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Top 5 in this thread
You have no taste whatsoever. May god help you.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?