Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010 | 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
^^^Beautiful watch! I really like the clean design.
Thanks Alzilla, I don't fancy many diver watches due to the chunky design but this one has an internal rotating bezel and a bead blasted case that really creates a smooth and retro look. They just released a chrono version of this watch (housing the ubiquitous 7750) as well, you should add one to your collection

Old 04-20-2010 | 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
Rebosus RS002
I like the looks, but goddam that thing is humongous!

Old 04-20-2010 | 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Thanks Alzilla, I don't fancy many diver watches due to the chunky design but this one has an internal rotating bezel and a bead blasted case that really creates a smooth and retro look. They just released a chrono version of this watch (housing the ubiquitous 7750) as well, you should add one to your collection
After seeing yours, I just might. Do they have a website?

Old 04-20-2010 | 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
After seeing yours, I just might. Do they have a website?
Indeed they do, they are pretty popular in the WIS crowd.

Old 04-21-2010 | 12:37 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
^I want the Recon 5. I don't know though, because I really want an IWC Big Pilot, so....

Old 04-21-2010 | 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SoCal
^I want the Recon 5. I don't know though, because I really want an IWC Big Pilot, so....
I own that watch as well and very much enjoy it. It has a great movement inside if you get into handwound watches.

Mine:

And to keep the thread on-topic, here it is on my wrist

Last edited by ctzn; 04-21-2010 at 02:30 AM.
Old 04-21-2010 | 04:22 AM
Banned
I think I will hold out for the Big Pilot. I have quite a few 44mm watches already.

Old 04-21-2010 | 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not baller enough for the Big Pilot so the Recon 5 might be just right for me....

Old 04-21-2010 | 08:51 AM
Banned
I'm not baller enough for the Big Pilot either. Not right now anyway...

Old 04-21-2010 | 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
AP Tour Auto 2009

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?