Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RFFG
Better picture of the brown strap

is that an OEM Seiko single fold?
What size?

Old 03-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Yup, 22mm. It comes with the Seiko Ananta straps. The straps are 24/22mm.

Hope that helps.

Attached Images  
Old 03-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just got this Lum-Tec a week ago! Work watch!

Attached Images  
Old 03-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RFFG
Better picture of the brown strap

Very nice, the buttons looks like My Oris!

Old 03-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

The PO8500

Old 03-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by asg612
New white dial pateks are not as nice as the grey/black dial versions.

Just my opinion.

White dials are more for markets outside of the good 'ole US of A.

These are not silvered/white as I understand it - they are Flat white. To me, a Patek (even if its in SS) is not a true sports watch. I feel these new white dials left some class at the door.

Doesn't mean anything. They will all sell out and will go for 10% over list within days.

Patek did win this year with the new offerings - AP as well with all the great Royal Oaks. I too love the Rolex Sky Dweller - it really is a novel annual calendar and a great Rolex complication.
I to like the Sky Dweller and agree with you on the Patek SS (Sport Type Watches) with White Dials they just look blah.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
And again, I'm loving the brown.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
Nice new PO Vakane. How you liking it?

I'm still loving the 2500

Old 03-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
IMHO, the Sky Dweller is a massive disappointment. The new complication is great. However, in terms of design, Rolex had the opportunity to move into new territory in terms of design and instead "mailed it in" with a disjointed and awkward looking piece.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
^I'm with you BigE. It looks horrible IMHO.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?