Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012 | 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Gotta say that the santos is a fav of mine, too classy to have it replaced by just another Rolex IMO. Glad you found a GMT though.
I hear you on that. I just wanted a daily watch and something with a dual time/GMT. I was wearing my AP Safari everyday and beating it up! The cartier looked a bit too fancy to wear much of the time as well as being very shinny and highly polished. I like that the explorer is all brushed and very under the radar.

Old 02-12-2012 | 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
I hear you on that. I just wanted a daily watch and something with a dual time/GMT. I was wearing my AP Safari everyday and beating it up! The cartier looked a bit too fancy to wear much of the time as well as being very shinny and highly polished. I like that the explorer is all brushed and very under the radar.
+1 on brushed! One of the reasons I like my pilot!

Old 02-12-2012 | 02:32 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Frank M

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2012 | 02:36 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Love that one! I still want the clock they gave you.

Old 02-12-2012 | 07:42 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Tried some Welders on today, they felt great on the wrist, very solid feel. Found out that the brand was a division of U-Boat as well. It's going to be real hard to resist buying one this summer...

Especially loved this one and how it came to life under different lighting.

Old 02-12-2012 | 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enough

Old 02-12-2012 | 10:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
That Welder is cool looking

Old 02-12-2012 | 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
That Welder is cool looking
I was thinking the same, these look awesome.

Old 02-12-2012 | 10:30 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I was thinking the same, these look awesome.
They do have a presence and cool look for the $, but are pretty massive (ie top one is 48mm) not to mention the crown, so they are definitely not for everyone.

Old 02-12-2012 | 10:34 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by ljg
They do have a presence and cool look for the $, but are pretty massive (ie top one is 48mm) not to mention the crown, so they are definitely not for everyone.
Damn. Too big.
Way too big. It also looks to be 15mm tall. That's huge.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?