Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
^^ Awesome looking watch, as always !

Originally Posted by boursachi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! love the numerals, very sporty and fitting for your age. enjoy it in the best of health and NEVER SELL IT mate
Thanks ! That means a lot coming from someone with such good taste in cars and watches !

Originally Posted by parealtor
best of luck with it.. I go by the thinking that watches (like most things) are only good in moderation. I have a friend with 10 rolex watches and I just roll my eyes. Sure some are collectors items but most arent.

Buy what you like because you like it, not because its the latest fad or you think it will be worth money
I fully agree. You have to buy them because you like them and are gonna wear them. And really ? 10 rolexes ? I get 10 watches but not 10 of the same.

To each their own I guess !

Old 01-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
I like that tag mdx. Much better than what I had starting out at age 25! Congrats.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

....B&R BR126 Vintage Original

....B&R BR123 Vintage Original

HAPPY NEW YEAR, to ALL you guys here!
Have a great 2012.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Bought this in Singapore in 1981 when 'thin was in'... factory restored by B&M last month.

Attached Images  

Last edited by JAMS; 01-04-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
That watch is 2 years older than me.

Looks great

Old 01-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Bell and Ross on Rob Montana today

Old 01-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Tag heuer two tone.

Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
Love the B & R, looks really classy on that strap and love the "vintage" TAG

Last edited by AcuraMDX; 01-04-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Love your IWC Axman. If I'm ever in the position to buy a proper watch, it'd be an IWC.

The others are nice aswell, but the IWC takes the cake

Last edited by sinan; 01-04-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:17 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Wore the Tag today.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?