Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beverly Hills AD would NOT do any kind of discount on the watch. I cant see myself buying a new watch without a discount.

The guy said we could prob do no tax, I told him the other watch I was looking at an AP as well and was getting 20% off. He went to ask the manager what they could do on the IWC. He called me back and said they actually wont even do no tax.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
That's pathetic.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
not today, but tried it on few days back. meh. i love it when i go try a watch, or test drive a car, and end up not liking it.. the sense of relief is so awesome with this ap, i kinda felt the ceramic bezel was too much shine and the dial lacked, hmm, in everything? too much departure from the arabic numerals i guess and it felt too .. well, black. i'm afraid (or glad?) it was underwhelming to say the least

for those who remember, i went crazy when the press photos came out for this watch and i HAD to have it.. going to the boutique back then, i somehow asked about the GP since they did not stock the new style ROOs yet, and i went with the gp without hesitation. now if i can only bring myself to dislike the bumblebee

Attached Images  
Old 12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
That's pathetic.
The watch or the fact IWC wouldn't deal?

They've really slowed US imports. The AD's have become stingy.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
This today. Am still in love.

Attached Images  
Old 12-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iceman912
This today. Am still in love.
Me too!

Old 12-19-2011, 04:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Me three...whats going on here, I was never a fan of golden watches but some of the pieces posted on here are just stunning...and they are gold

Old 12-19-2011, 05:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
love this watch but it bums me out that it was never offered with a maxi dial

Attached Images  
Old 12-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Havn't posted here in a while but I'm current and up to date.

LA Brit, I see you're loving the new IWC. Congrats.

^ loving that patek jumbo.

Attached Images  
Old 12-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
Thks all.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?