Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011 | 02:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 20C4S
mind if i go with u? i promise won't jump on it.
haha...the lady who works there said it should arrive between 10 and 11am tomorrow. Trying to go by between a work break around 1-2, its westime BH. See you there! Not buying it tomorrow, I got to see what she wants for it. Will prob wait till I sell my daytona first, which I have only worn once since I got it. I miss my WG daytona.

Old 12-15-2011 | 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Tissot Ice Hockey edition 2913/3333

Attached Images  
Old 12-15-2011 | 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura aboutPifpaf has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dante71
Ahah,old school FTW ! Un vrai fauteuil cette voiture!
It's good when you made 50k miles by year...

Old 12-15-2011 | 05:50 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Da Hulk

Attached Images  
Old 12-15-2011 | 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iceman912
My 1st post on this thread. Wearing it for the First time. Hope u enjoy it as much as i do. Cant stop smiling..
i'd sport it

Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
haha...the lady who works there said it should arrive between 10 and 11am tomorrow. Trying to go by between a work break around 1-2, its westime BH. See you there! Not buying it tomorrow, I got to see what she wants for it. Will prob wait till I sell my daytona first, which I have only worn once since I got it. I miss my WG daytona.
pics of lady
saw and loved your daytona, very very good price imo

Originally Posted by C Money
Da Hulk
tried it on and saw it irl for the first time yesterday, totally not what i expected and the green dial is positively underwhelming. huge congrats on the piece.
did you consider a gmtii c before you pulled the trigger (you must have)? how did you arrive at picking the sub c w/ the green?

Old 12-15-2011 | 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
^^Looking good C Money

Old 12-15-2011 | 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Went into Westime. Watch was already sold! but she pulled it out for me haha sounds bad. Tried it on. I went roaming around into JLC and IWC. Tried on an IWC for the first time. Really loved this special edition portuguese 5001.

Old 12-15-2011 | 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
^IWC all the way for me

Old 12-15-2011 | 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yep. The gold w/black face, champagne dials and gold arabic #s is gorgeous

searched for used one but realize its a special edition I believe. Cant find it in that color combo in gold

Old 12-15-2011 | 07:20 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by C Money; 12-15-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?